Oh, my little Sydney Grace. Today you turned Two years Old! You have been the biggest source of sunshine in my life since the day you entered it, and my heart will never be the same.
Today we took you out for a birthday lunch. Grandma Sullivan and Daddy both came and brought you to have lunch at the Red Apple Pancake House with me, and you looked SO CUTE in your purple floofy skirt and your "I Believe in Fairies" shirt. You were asleep in the car when I got you and snuggled right up to me when I took you out. We sat next to each other, and you asked so many questions and used so many words that I think you rather shocked the waitress - but not mommy. Mommy knows how freakin' smart you are pumpkin.
Anyway, darling, you are the light of my life and all that is good in my world.
And, for your birthday present this year?
Well, it looks like mommy and daddy are giving you a baby brother or sister in about 10 months, so you'll have someone to play with soon. Mommy is excited but a little scared too. Just know, that no one will ever take your place in my heart...my heart will just get bigger. Gosh knows it certainly has since you've come around.
I love you Sydney. I cannot believe you are already two years old, and I am so darn proud of you and all that you are. God Bless You, Honey. Mama loves you Miles and Miles and Bigger Than Sky.
No comments:
Post a Comment